Terms & Conditions
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, Marco Polo Resorts requests your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and our resorts in which rooms are permitted to be used by the guest(s):
- Check in / Arrival
Check in time is at 2:00 pm
; please present your identification documents (national identity card or passport) upon check-in. For the safety of our guests, visitors must present personal documentation for hotel record.
- Check Out / Departure
Check out time is at 12:00 noon
; please inform the resort management if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. Extension will be given depending on the availability.
- Child Policy
Children of all ages are welcome. Children of age 13 and above will be considered adults. Maximum two adults are allowed in one room. Extra mattresses will be provided on availability, if demanded by the guest. Safety of the children is the sole responsibility of the respected guests whom they accompany.
- Early Check-in and Late Check-out
- We are pleased to accommodate early arrivals, subject to availability. Please make your request as early as possible to ensure availability. To guarantee early arrival, the room must be booked and paid for the prior night.
- Provided the resort is not fully booked, you can extend your stay with following conditions:
25% of the room charges will be applied between 3- hours to 6- hours extension but should not exceed 6 PM. However, if the resort is fully booked, guests will be charged 100% of the room rent for that day.
- On failure of the guest to vacate the room on time, the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room.
- Settlement of Bills
Bills must be settled upon check-out either by cash, credit/debit card or QR code, personal cheques
are not accepted
- Credit card holder must be present upon arrival along with the card used to make the booking.
- The resort will not accept third party credit card payments.
- Guests are required to show photo ID and the credit card used upon check-in.
- Lost & Found
In case you lose/forget personal belongings while staying at our resort, if recovered, the item will be recorded as ‘found’. Our management keeps detailed records of all ‘found’ items, and will make its best efforts to contact the guest if an item is left in the resort’s guest room after the guest has checked-out. We will ship items back at the owner’s expense upon request. Any items, which are not claimed within fifteen 15 days, will be donated or discarded.
Park at your own risk any damage and theft cannot be compensated.
- Damage to Resort Property
- The guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the resort property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
- A person who negligently or intentionally causes damage to the resort or any furniture or furnishing within the resort, shall be liable for damages sustained by the resort staff, including the resort’s loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease rooms while the damage is being repaired.
- Pet Policy
No pets are allowed in the resort premises.
- Smoking Policy
- Smoking is prohibited in all the enclosed areas within the resort without exception. This includes guest rooms and dining rooms, hallways, restrooms, lobby areas and all other enclosed facilities and areas.
- We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring that our guests and employees are not subject to second hand smoke.
Resort management reserves the right to compel a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or resort staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner and if need be, resort management may seek assistance from police authorities.
The Privacy and security of your information is very important to us. Whether you are booking a room or just a prospective client browsing our website and looking at our property/services, we want you to trust that the information that you provide to us is being properly managed and protected. We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information that you provide to us. To do this, technical, physical and organizational security measures are put in place to protect against any unauthorized access, disclosure, damage or loss of your information. The collection, transmission and storage of information can never be guaranteed to be completely secure, however, we take steps to ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect your information.
Our Resort has a zero-tolerance policy in which it will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation in the resort or may remove a person who; while on the premises of the resort acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroys or threatens to destroy hotel property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance; or refuses or is unable to pay for the accommodation or services provided.
The Resort’s management reserves the right to add to, or alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules as and when required.